Grundfos Control MPC - Pump controller
Grundfos Control MPC is used for controlling and monitoring of booster systems and circulation systems (HEAC). Control MPC is divided into eight groups based on control variants.
Control MPC consists of a control cabinet with a built-in controller, the CU 352 and all necessary components such as main switch, contactors, IO 351A or -B modules and cabling. In systems with external frequency converters, the frequency converters can be installed in the cabinet.
• Optimal adaptation of the performance to the demand by closed- or open-loop control of:
- differential pressure
- temperature difference
• Correct parameter settings in the right sequence set by means of the built-in Start up wizard.
• Many communications possibilities
• Energy optimized
• Flexible solutions that meet your future needs.
Control MPC is designed for systems with the following pumps:
• CR(E), CRI(E), CRN(E), CRIE
• NB(E), NBG(E)
• NK(E), NKG(E)
• TPE Series 1000
• TPE Series 2000
• MAGNA, UPE Series 2000.